Sign the Pledge to join the WeReady movement!
Black workers face what amounts to occupational segregation—siloed into labor markets where they end up in lower-paying jobs and are less likely to get hired into stable, well-paying jobs than white workers.
Today, we’ve got one simple way you can raise your hand and say enough is enough! Sign the We Ready Pledge and then share it far and wide.
Those who take the pledge will receive a free Working While Black handbook.
If you are Ready to flip the script, and join our growing movement take the We Ready Pledge!
I pledge to:
- To create a safe and secure space for myself, wherever I am.
- To give myself permission to do what is right for me, my family, and community.
- To use my time and talents to help myself and others end practices that say Black people are less than.
- To give myself space to grow, cultivate, motivate, and release the leader inside.
- To stand for equal pay for equal work, and equal opportunity to quality/good jobs.
- To join the National Black Worker Center in breaking the chains of racism and discrimination in the workplace.